Monday, January 4, 2010

Silk Canopy Which Knot Would You Recommend For Tying My Partner To The Posts Of A Four Poster Bed?

Which knot would you recommend for tying my partner to the posts of a four poster bed? - silk canopy

I plan a weekend and evil have booked a hotel room with a canopy and a canopy. I'm flexible in my possession some soft, silk scarves, I want to play. I hope that Tania may be linked / etc blindfolded, but I've never tried it before with her. How can I convince myself to play it?

Moreover, it may have been aware of the Scouts that I do not know which nodes to use the wrist to promote safe place to sleep. Recommend to tie a hand to each position or both hands to work, if it is extended over the bed? Both in terms of sustainability and sensuality.

The last thing I want to break the mood as "all fingers and thumbs. Please with some tips on knots and tips will help to create a better mood.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

If I were you, I would tie the scarves using only two poles node before you do something, they are ready, and only slightly twisted around his wrists a few times and pull through the last wall (if there is consent) to ensure be assigned, but leave easliy if desired (particularly if havnt tried this before) It takes great confidence to sum1 or even the dearest person, is almost easier to tie the hands of two problems for the same post and a little more comfort. As for sailing in a good humor are de rigueur, scented candles are great by the fanfare of love, try to eat the chocolate cream or squirty liquid in your body while you eat from the sum of the bits are made to the mouth, put a Ice Cube in the mouth for a period around your body, with a pen the same way, but before dinner! just a few suggestions that will hopefully be useful to have fun.

GIMP said...

There is no such thing as too much information!

Tanya knows what they are broadcasting, he plans to do with the Internet? If something is ruining the atmosphere I want!

carli830... said...

Unless you have very long scarves are quite stretch to each arm at a position (from experience) Link! Especially if you want to enter too. In addition, strangely, is cross over the bed.
So you will not be able to relax and feel good that happens.

I agree with the proposal that the cloth attached to the first places, then wrap it around your wrist and tuck end under the wrapping. If his wrist, nothing could go wrong, they must keep a "pretend fighting and joints grow stronger and when she wants to be free can not be undone! From the United Nations, very sexy.

From experience, is 4-poster bed impossible to assign a person, 4 poster is somewhat more robust romantic themes. Unfortunately, what you have is for most of the way he can.
What we really need is a bed with decorative headboard, you know the kind of things, which are easy to fix. In this way you can bind the wrists (all) on the head to head, and'll be in the middle of the bed ... provide levels of comfort and relaxation, to ensure more openness to try new things ... more

Post a Comment