Monday, January 18, 2010

Lightest Massage Table Im A Big Fan Of The Sims 2 Whats The Best Expansion Pack According To You And Why Mine:bon Voyage?

Im a big fan of the sims 2 whats the best expansion pack according to you and why mine:bon voyage? - lightest massage table

Bon Voyage is so unpopular, like almost everyone, but it makes it cool stuff expansion pack for others, such as sauna, massage table, beaches, hotels, trade secrets, etc., cool dance Big Foot, voodoo The fire, teleportation, and one of my favs: NEW PLACES WOOHOO sauna, hammock, tent ..
come to sunbathe on the beach and getting massages, spa treatments such as drinking green tea,
everyone said it was the best season, but I recently bought and I realized that the changes weather.yay in my game was! You can die of cold and will get struck by lightning, no!

4 comments:

Missssss... said...

The EP, which is always sure that I PDB-stations installed. The really very bad and very good, what you expect from a game, but I love it.
I thnk I could not play without a winter or summer holiday .. overheated. And to combat the snow.
I love seasons. its my favorite.
I remember when I played the season ... especially my sims no roof ... I always forget to put them. So my sims sit in the winter .. frozen on the floor in his living room. So now I'm like a roof put on IT --

Emma said...

I really do not think Bon Voyage is so bad. Because it allows your Sims away from everyday life and many new activities. My personal favorite is Seasons. Because it creates a beautiful landscape and give you a variety of new Sims to activities like fishing, gardening or playing in the snow! Except that the game is easy to feel real, because it complements the basic idea of the game, lives the life. Further expansion packs, which I think are good Apartment Life and Leisure.

Prisqua said...

I love all the EPS, because everyone brings something to the game. But my favorite is the least used least by the university. But you do not kingdom without musical instruments ... At best, it is possible for anyone to get though:)

CatCat said...

I like the university, just because there is something a little different.

Post a Comment