Saturday, December 26, 2009

Extra Large Coffee Table Confused With What To Do With M Fish?

Confused with what to do with m fish? - extra large coffee table

Hello. I have a 150ltr aquarium coffee table with built about Subway in the filter. I myself added an additional filter. Oooo I begin! When I think of fish, which I bought myself have always wondered whether the fish can go together. Gradually. Well, I have 2 big fans 3inch on the length of the tail. 2-tailed little fan 1 inch long. Minos 3rd I also have a PLEC. Gudger I bought during PET know its a fish from the river pet store said it would ok.It minos attack on everything that I seem to be doing? Never Thanks for any help xx

1 comment:

Dark Angel Rogue said...

What idiot at the pet store that sells cold water and tropical fish!?

PLEC water requires a lot warmer than the peacocks are very satisfied. A name is not a goby fish. It describes a number of fish of the genus. This is exactly what is - Is this a government? If so, what factor Nippy his fish could not explain.

You need to decide what to keep - tropical or cold water.

Tropical need a heater set at 23-24C MIN. You must do your research in ways that can go together in harmony.

Goldies Coldwater say that the fish well in hot water, but are super messy and require at least 2 filters for 150 liters, an outsider like an Eheim 2213 and an internal Fluval of 4 or better!

They seem to fish on the basis of the practice looks like and have not been chosen.

Take them all back and not listen to the idiot that was the beginning of his money, and gave him advice craptastic.

Get the right fish for the installation or upgrade of the configuration and have different fish.

That andergravel filter is a joke. I started!

If I tell you, go join a good forum and a list of what I want my tank to look and what is needed to achieve it.

Otherwise, they will make mistakes, too expensive and have a lot of hard work ahead of us.

Post a Comment