Thursday, December 24, 2009

Canon Eos Driver Drivers For Canon Eos Rebel Xt?

Drivers for canon eos rebel xt? - canon eos driver

I have a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT 8-megapixel camera. I have moved recently moved and lost the software CD that came with the camera. I had not noticed it, but I had to replace the hard drive of my computer and I is the camera software and drivers that can not drive and I did reinstall the drivers Canon website and everything I seem to have the update for the software. I have my camera to my PC and does not recognize the camera, and I do not know what to do. I have a thousand Doller camera and I have no way to get PF cadres of the camera .. Can anyone help?

::: Update:::

I was able to download the editing software canon.com but I do not know which file is needed for the computer detects the camera's USB connector into my editing software. I think his handlers calls. I Just Do not or not I can not imagine what they can download. Can someone a link?

No comments:

Post a Comment