Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Download Pictures From Internal Memory On Lg Versa To Computer Anyone Have A LG Env 2? I Need Help?

Anyone have a LG Env 2? I need help? - how to download pictures from internal memory on lg versa to computer

I have an LG ENV 2 black (I do not know if it makes a difference), but still became clear to me that Verizon does not have many of the ringtones I wanted, so I called Verizon and ask them and they told me that if I have a USB cable to the phone to the computer, that things could take from my media player and purchased put it on my phone, have come together to ... I spent $ 20 with Verizon and it has now and then I plugged in and not working, so I called and was told that I was on a chip, or pick something up, because of His Majesty, that no memory (internal) think anyway I think after photos and videos and everything, but I was told to go to verizon.com and something I download for free (Service Pack), then buy a smartphone (SM I think anyway), so I ask how he was and she told me $ 50 and looked on Ebay and their belongings and not much cheaper for what I have to say .. who said that I expected the program to download songs on my media player to Verizon Media Player or send something anyway .. and then I could send my phone and told me ... Can I select a ringtone and not primarily the music on my phone, and I did not say that too ... is that true? Does anyone know of any way around for him?

PS: I tried the things in which an email link and download ringtones to your cell phone and or and I was torn ...

1 comment:

xout_the... said...

I agree with the first answer that works. I just wanted to add that the program is used to transfer songs from Rhapsody to your phone, but I think ringtones can do if you use it.

Post a Comment